Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Saturday, March 30, 2002
Posted 08:14 by Del C


i haven't so much as touched my X-Men comics and stuff in a long while, but i still love them, of course. and so we have...

ah have loved Rogue for the longest time, and when they first started flirting i used to be such a Rogue/Gambit 'shipper. but i kind of gave up on them bcause their combined angst was slowly sucking the life out of me. now i prefer Rogue/Iceman. so cute, those two would be! and i still have hope for Rogue/Magneto. :)

and yet another favorable result for me: i am Kermit! it's not easy being green!

You are Kermit!
Though you're technically the star, you're pretty mellow and don't mind letting others share the spotlight. You are also something of a dreamer.




Home