Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Saturday, March 23, 2002
Posted 18:34 by Del C


just remembered one of the snazziest quiz thingies i ever found.
The Discworld Celebrity Matchmaker!
apparently the guy who would suit me best is DEATH.
Clearly you could take your pick of mortal lovers - but why compromise, when the Ultimate Gentleman is single? Of all the people of the Discworld, Death is the most human. Patient, honest, fearless and unceasingly striving to do better, you can be sure that, when you most need him, and however busy he is, Death will always be there...

And consider the perks! Unlimited air miles. As much time as you want. And nobody, but nobody, is going to push in front of you. You can even take him home and introduce him to the parents, safe in the knowledge that they won't bat an eye.


and here i was gunning for some1 like...oh...say, Ponder Stibbons. {grin}

Home