Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Friday, March 15, 2002
Posted 02:31 by Del C


lalalalala...
doesn't it just *bite* when you can't think of anything to say? oh well, my only recourse in times like this is to think of that old adage: "it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

so. i added a few links on the left.

oh, and a very very happy 19th birthday to Sean Biggerstaff, or, as i like to call him, Captain Ollie Wood. {lol}
factoid of the day: March 15, known as the Ides of March, is also the day Julius Caesar got stabbed to death at the Senate.
aaand... O. M. G!!! it's also Mark McGrath's birthday today! on this blessed day in 1968, my Markie's mother brought him into the world... :)

Home