Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Monday, March 25, 2002
Posted 01:00 by Del C


rented Little Voice yesterday. Ewan's *so* sweet that i envied his pigeons, and i adore Jane Horrocks, who has a phenomenal voice and whom i believe is a cross between mah gels (that's gels with a hard g, k?) Cate Blanchett and Alyson Hannigan. so. i'm on a British movie kick now. i want to see Oliver! again. and Bridget Jones. and The Shipping News. o.k., so that one's not British. but it does have Dame Judi in it. Cate too. and the other Kate i worship, Katherine Moennig.

I Love Lucy. she signed my guestbook. yes, Luce, Death and i would be good together. but no, you may not have Ron. he belongs to all his Ron-hos.

i've linked to Maria's LiveJournal. it seems only fair, since i got the HP personality test and the snack quiz from reading it. :)

Home