| Delirium Country |
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman |
|
Saturday, March 30, 2002
Posted 18:28 by Del C this is my personality type according to The Funky Shapes Test that Maril sent me. and look, Maril! i'm Michelle Branch! heheheheheh... You�re Michelle Branch! You�re the �girl next door� type of gal. You�ve got a down-to-earth feel about you, and you�re not afraid to be original. You�re still trying to find your place in life, but that doesn�t mean you�re not enjoying the trip. Rich and famous? Sure! But you�re not gonna let that go to your head. ;D What Kind of Pop Princess Are You? Quiz by Jonah swiped me a few quiz thingies off of Maria's LJ. let's start with this rather apropos Sidekick thing i don't really like Pretty in Pink much, but i do like Duckie. i did relate to Allison. a lil bit. not including the pathological liar thing. :) whatta gal! seriously psycho, but whatta gal! |