Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Thursday, March 14, 2002
Posted 02:31 by Del C


urg. i have been guilted into actually posting something on my blog, bcause i have been neglecting it shamefully. bad me.

so. i said something before about being a tremendous 'shipper. i still am, maybe more so than ever.
My 'Shipping News:
Hogwarts - R/H, D/G, H/Hed(A), O/K
Stars' Hollow - L/L, D/R/T
Rawley - J/H, B/W, J/R
The Creek - P/J
Roswell - M/I, K/T

whoah! look, i'm Ron! happy happy joy joy!

You're kind and supportive and even though you're not always in the centre of attention and don't trouble yourself with every detail, your friends cherish your loyalty and your sense of humour.
You're a dreamer and you know the most important things in life aren't 'things'.
Who are YOU?

and another thing...
I'm a Twinkie!
What Snack Food are YOU? Click here to find out!

Spongy, yellow, and an utter mystery, you're the X-File of snack foods! More people ponder you than consume you, but you don't mind -- you get to remain uneaten and...er...free to do Twinkish things! *grin*


Home