Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Thursday, April 04, 2002
Posted 02:27 by Del C


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother. i dunno what to get him. other ppl can be so hard to buy for.

argh, i can't get into FanForum! i stupidly changed my email addy that i registered at the site, and now the the mobile email service is down and i can't get my password!!! i hope it comes back very soon, i *need* my FanForum fix. but in the meantime, Neopets are keeping me busy. look at my cute lil shopkeeper whose name, would you believe, is Crouching Wocky, Hidden Flagon ^o^
[Crouching Wocky, Hidden Flagon]


let's have a few more of these quiz thingies, shall we? sorry, Luce, i am a compulsive test-taker {lol!}
courtesy of Jaime's blog:

i used to be crazy about Rainbow Brite. it bummed me that our tv at the time was bnw.

I'm so obsessed with Harry Potter that it's SCARY!



Home