Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Friday, April 12, 2002
Posted 07:07 by Del C


i got caught up in redecorating my blog yesterday and didn't get around to posting anything.



Del and I are great minds. We think alike.

It needs to end. One of us must stop being so damn brilliant and we all know who that has to be...



awww! but the world needs more tag team brilliance like ours, Luce!

so anyway, i don't know when The John will be on E! again, but there's video of his E! News Daily interview, A serious case of the Blues. go get it, if you haven't already found it.

btw, i can't get into that moviestarpage about DB. :(

Home