Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Tuesday, April 09, 2002
Posted 05:45 by Del C


philtrum Anatomy. the vertical groove from the upper lip to the septum of the nose.
there, that's nothing to be afraid of, now is it, Luce? {VBG!}

so. i broke down and took the Which Fanfic Draco Are You? test and i did *not* like the result, even though i don't really have anything against that particular fic. it's just i wanna be The More Is My Unrest Draco, dammit!!! but i'm fairly sure that wasn't among the choices. or even another 1 that prolly wasn't included either -- I'm Not in Denial Draco. only the most well-written slash Draco i ever read! OK, so perhaps i only think that bcause he has the good taste to be obsessed with Ron...well, actually i wouldn't want to *be* that Draco, but he sure is fascinating. like King Ludwig II of Bavaria {lol!}

as i said before, i'm an NC-17 fanfic 'hore. i meant that. there was a time i wouldn't admit to this, let alone write it into my blog. but now i have come to terms with it bcause...i have quite good taste in NC-17s. observe:
  • my favorite Escaflowne fanfic is NC-17 -- Four Minutes: For the True Lover, a Year Is as a Day by Didodikali. starring my Koibito, Dryden-samaaa!!! {glomping the fabulous merchant prince!}
  • my favorite Ranma fic? also NC-17! Temptations of a Delivery Girl by Angelique Limoges. it's Mousse x Shampoo, hoooyah! my favorite line from it: "I can't believe I finally laid you." teeeheee! i love thee, MuuMuu-chan!
  • one of my favorite R/H fics of the moment? yes, also NC-17! Cleverness Has Nothing to Do with Love by ShellyK


needless to say, lil chil'uns who might have stumbled upon this my blog, don't go looking for these fics until such time that i shall not be held responsible for the loss of thy innocence, hmmm?

Home