Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Monday, April 15, 2002
Posted 00:35 by Del C


[ryan reynolds] {rubbing it in Lucy's face already} bwahahahahaaa!!! perhaps it's just residual bitchiness left over from when Jill and i had to schlepp 4 bags of groceries and stuff home yesterday afternoon. actually, Luce, i get to see all the hotties bcause i'm just a big dork who watches E! far too much. i couldn't find video of his interview on E! news so i had to make do with this pic of him at the Van Wilder premiere.
mmm. i like that 1-buttoned look. he's got style, that 1 does.

this post has been edited to say:
i really do watch too much E!; they replayed the interview with John Mayer, and i watched it through to the end. this is all your fault, Luce.


Home