Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Wednesday, April 17, 2002
Posted 02:53 by Del C


there's a list of some congenial people's blogs, journals or whatnot on the left. to which i've added a link to Ben's very snazzy journal. bcause he was so good as to sign my guestbook. i love ppl who sign my guestbook, btw. so you could...you know, sign it...if you, like, want to have my eternal love & gratitude {lol!}

Jamester, the guestbook is in lieu of the comments thingy for now. i'm waiting for this other comments thingy to get back online bcause YACCS is not accepting any more members :(

aaand...there we go.

ron + hermione



purr-fection! thanks to The Chelster for her invaluable *advice* on this {conspiratorial wink!}

Home