| Delirium Country |
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman |
|
Monday, July 08, 2002
Posted 02:20 by Del C at breakfast i was watching music videos and some good ones were on. Brandon Boyd was looking delectable in "Are You In?" � i mean, he looks great at any given time, but he seemed particularly delectable in that. talk about a Morning View ^.^ finally i got the nifty lil quotes thingy i'd bn planning to put here for awhile. it's right below my imood. if you'd like to see another quote, just refresh/reload your browser. there's only 20 quotes for now, but i'll add some more as i find them. and i did some much-needed work on my shrine to Delirium of The Endless, who by the way is the theme of my blog. |