Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Thursday, July 04, 2002
Posted 16:35 by Del C


oh my. how nice it was to see that the 'net mood was currently something other than just tired, bored or plain ol' happy. i live for moments like these {roll eyes}

absolutely hilarious quizzie results for today:
bum to the breeze
You two are certainly . . . busy, for lack of a better word. In fact, your 'schedule' has led to him leaving the boxers off -- they're going to come off anyway so why waste that extra bit of time taking them off? You have a lot of fun with your SexGod!Harry although doesn't it get a bit tiring? In any case, best of luck to you in keeping up with his appetites.

Take the "What color are your Harry's boxers?" quiz by Yumi

{LOL LOL LOL snigger snort} who knew i was such a Harry ho? not me, that's for sure! is there a Ron's skivvies quiz somewhere that i could take? {looking around hopefully}
warning to my fellow Sidekicks, there are H/H references in this quiz. they made me queasy, but otherwise it was fun city.

off of Ellster's lj, i gacked this other fun thingy:



Am I the Greatest Song in the World?

Rock: Indeed, I am the greatest song in the world! But you shalt never hear me, for I am far too great to be heard by the ears of mortals.

Are you the greatest song in the world?

Jack Black is *such* a funny guy. my brother loves Tenacious D. i do too, but sometimes i pretend to be indifferent just to annoy him, heheheheheh...

Home