Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Monday, July 15, 2002
Posted 01:10 by Del C


pssst, 'Kicks � wanna see what a 206-year-old woman looks like? here she is, looking remarkably well-preserved, ya? {wink}


bwahahahahaaa!!! that took hardly any manipulation of my answers at all, so it must be fate. Ron/Xander � {drool} that Ria takes all the funky quizzes, she does.

more slashiness! "Water to Whine," chapter 5 of the ab-fab illustrated Esca fanfic Boys Will Be was posted recently and i must say, i worship Didodikali. now more than ever. she has a blog too; i'll go there, be voyeuristic and stuff. yeeesh. i'm pathetic. {wandering off to look for that fanart of an alleged Dryden x Allen kiss}

Home