Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Thursday, September 05, 2002
Posted 08:30 by Del C



Book Worm Meter for Del

Shut In 71%
..
29% Out Of The House
Intellectual 59%
..
41% Moron
High Attention Span 59%
..
41% Low Attention Span
Bookitude 96%
..
4% Book Burner
Book Worm 71.25%
..
28.75% Bug Stomper
Take your bookworm readings.




.
.
.
What is my spectrum?



I am blue: My main color is blue. I am a little bitter when people choose a blissfully ignorant aproach to life. I try to see things for the way they really are.
.
What is my spectrum?


word smartie!
How Are You Smart?



Cindy
~Find Your Inner Supermodel~


Elegant
~Find Your Beauty Aura~


WINTer
Which Season are you?


THe 60's!
Which era in time are you?



Home