Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Friday, September 27, 2002
Posted 02:00 by Del C


i am compatible with: TERENCE HIGGS
There's more than one hot blonde Slytherin, you know!

i luuurv you, Terence Higgs!

this test i took quite some time ago, and i didn't think to blog it then so i'll do that now. i wanted to be �owyn, but this result is pretty cool with me too.
Celeborn

Celeborn
If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Celeborn, Elf, King of Lothlorien, husband of Galadriel and grandfather of Arwen.

In the movie, I am played by Marton Csokas.

Who would you be?

Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software



i'm a tulip

tulips are so lovely. and i don't want to be just 1 tulip, i'd be more like, a whole field of them! squeee!


i wanted to be Bring It On Jesse, but i don't mind this result bcause he looks so cute - awww!

Home