Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Wednesday, October 02, 2002
Posted 06:04 by Del C



My Inner Hair Color is Brunette!
What's YOUR Inner Hair Color?

oh. i wanted to be a redhead {grin} but i don't mind being brunette outside & in. though that sounded vaguely...dirty {lol}
plus, Sandy's one of my favorite brunettes ever.


am very pleased to be Arashi again, the grrrl is just so very gorgeous. but i was also prepared to maybe get Yuzuriha. she also ranks very high as a favorite of mine.




Visit this and other SelectSmart.com selectors:
Hogwarts Familiar Selector
by Klawzie
What were your results?

my results are...
#1 Cat = my best match
#2 Dog
#3 Owl
#4 Bat
#5 Monkey
#6 Tropical bird (parrot, perhaps)
#7 Frog
#8 Large spider
#9 Phoenix
#10 Rat (or mouse)
#11 Snake
#12 Lizard (or iguana)


Take This Quiz!


Home