Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Wednesday, October 23, 2002
Posted 08:05 by Del C



heheheheheh. got Buttercup again.


Geek!
Find out what anime girl you are.

I DO NOT NEED A BOYFRIEND.

60% MILITANT FEMINIST
I'm getting there. I don't suck, but I've got a ways to go.


Idle Profession Quiz Results - Final Fantasy video game heroine

My profession is Final Fantasy video game heroine!
My name is Del. I am a psycho swordswoman, with blue hair and hot pink eyes.
My goals in life are to destroy my pet and save the man that I love.
My love interest is a strangely intellectual martial artist with sexy glasses who is in love with the game's final villain.
Take the idle profession quiz yourself!


[If I were an online test, I would be The Internet-Addict Test]
I'm The Internet-Addict Test!
I love in-jokes, especially if they help highlight the marvellously geeky cultural differences between my internet clique and the rest of the world.
Click here to find out which test you are!

I am 52% Internet Addict

I am pretty addicted, but there is hope. I think I'm just well connected to the internet and technology, but it's really a start of a drug-like addiction. I must act now! Unplug this computer!
Take the Internet Addict Test at fuali.com


Home