Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Saturday, November 23, 2002
Posted 13:57 by Del C


I am Pippin!
Which hobbit are you?

brought to you by Quizilla
Pippin. High-spirited and occasionally (alright, frequently) a little irresponsible. It's taken you a while to grow up and learn to use the intelligence you were born with. Facing your fears, though, and those surprising depressive tendencies, you've emerged unscathed with an acute understanding of, and a great deal of compassion for many others. You've been able to do a lot of good with your quick intelligence and refusal to give up hope. And for some reason you're an awful lot taller than you were...


my "big brother" Dream doesn't visit my blog or anything, but i thought it'd be nice to put this here in his honor. for we are both admirers of The Took. ^_^
i just adore Pippin-Billy, he was my favorite thing about the Fellowship movie. so, here's to my big bro, and to Pippin:

Hey! ho! to the bottle I go, to heal my heart and drown my woe
Rain may fall and wind may blow, but there still be many miles to go
Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain, and the stream that runs from hill to plain
Better than rain or rippling brook is a mug of beer inside this Took!


woot! quoted from his email sig which is quoted from the book, of course. ;) Dream also sent out this cute link recently. quite entertaining!

KoNeko graciously answered my question in her guestbook and informed me that Ruri, geek girl of anime, is from the Angel Sanctuary manga...not anime but she wanted to add her to the quiz anyway ^.^
more on the cute Saiki Ruri *here*.

Home