Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Wednesday, December 04, 2002
Posted 03:11 by Del C


hmmm. seems the 'Net's feeling sick like i am. but maybe this cold'll be good for me long term � maybe i'll lose a little weight, i'm always looking to lose some.
recently i helped Laura, an rl friend of mine, to organize her very own blog. i'd link to it, but i haven't asked her yet if that's OK with her.
Dream, i already posted my photo here on my blog sometime ago. i look nothing like Del or Tori or Jill Thompson, more's the pity. and i still haven't tried to contact Destruction bcause...i don't want to seem needy or anything...{weeble} maybe i'll just go ahead with my plan to make an lj userpic of the 2 of us.

Home