Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Saturday, February 22, 2003
Posted 02:06 by Del C


???
is it just me or is spam getting odder everyday?
From: "Abby Bodkin"
Subject: It works q
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 01:45:42 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from llsabm ([216.43.97.77]) by mc7-f22.law1.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.5600); Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:22:16 -0800
X-Message-Info: dHZMQeBBv44lPE7o4B5bAg==
Message-Id:
Return-Path: Norbertqf@sina.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Feb 2003 05:22:16.0617 (UTC) FILETIME=[32C21990:01C2D969]

[spam image that you don't really need to see]
Say good bye? show me
Candidate said he never finished high school because he was kidnapped and kept in a closet in Mexico.
`You ask a glass of water.'"

sina.com is a Chinese site though, which may explain the quaint oddness of this message.

Home