Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Thursday, February 27, 2003
Posted 02:24 by Del C


same sort of spam as in the entry immediately prior to this one, with same image. still odd. 163.net is also a Chinese site. help! i'm getting spammed by the Chinese! or should it be: "i'm getting Ma Ling from the Chinese!" one of my other addies is also getting a lot of .jp spam.
From: "Nevins Bennatt"
Subject: It works l
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 02:15:38 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from oqkrb ([61.159.235.36]) by mc10-f21.bay6.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.5600); Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:51:58 -0800
X-Message-Info: dHZMQeBBv44lPE7o4B5bAg==
Message-Id:
Return-Path: Lynnap@163.net
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Feb 2003 05:52:01.0414 (UTC) FILETIME=[AF680260:01C2DAFF]

"Do you think the company would be willing to lower my pay?"
`So had the stairs.'


Home