Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Saturday, March 15, 2003
Posted 02:44 by Del C



first it was Japanese, then Chinese and now i'm getting German spam too! arrrgh!
From: "Schnucki"
Reply-To: andrea01815@web.de
To: "du"
Subject: Eine Gest�ndnis an dich...
Date: 14 Mar 2003 13:23:02 -0800

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from mail.worldnet.att.net ([198.203.59.6]) by mc7-f25.law1.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.5600); Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:23:01 -0800
Received: from [206.16.96.178] (helo=mail.worldnet.att.net)
X-Message-Info: QIy1oIULmHeZ0Z8YVLJR2rW+uLaxt5dD
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900DM
Return-Path: andrea01815@web.de
Message-ID:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Mar 2003 21:23:02.0500 (UTC) FILETIME=[E50E8A40:01C2EA6F]

Hallo!

Hehe , ist ganz sch�ne lange her , aber solltest mich glaube ich noch kennen....

Ich hab endlich meine Homepage , kannst sie dir ja mal anschauen :
http://members.tripod.com.ar/prettywoman/liebe1.txt

konstruktive Kritik ist immer willkommen :-)

Meld dich mal wieder...

Gruss u. Kuss

which roughly translates to:
Subject: Confession to you...

Hallo!

Hehe, it's quite beautiful for a long time here, but I believe I still know....

I finally have my homepage, can you look at it
http://members.tripod.com.ar/prettywoman/liebe1.txt

constructive criticism is always welcome :-)

Announce your times again... [?]

Gruss u. Kuss

it seems to be some sort of gimmick to get me to d/l some lameass chat software. *sigh* Gott in Himmel...

Home