Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Thursday, June 26, 2003
Posted 08:08 by Del C


so. damn spammers still cannot spell but they quote from Shakespeare now, for some reason...
From : sa675t8765grah@ebay.com
To :
Subject : check this out!
Date : Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:42:55 +0800

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from pc ([218.164.244.174]) by mc7-f8.law1.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.5600); Thu, 26 Jun 2003 00:41:54 -0700
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Q1OJDRSDidP
Sender: sa675t8765grah@ebay.com
X-Mailer:Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Return-Path: sa675t8765grah@ebay.com
Message-ID:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jun 2003 07:41:55.0776 (UTC) FILETIME=[6AC30C00:01C33BB6]

Ttoally Free adult sites!
http://url@www.freepass.tc/enter/?site=xxx&id=53c95
Thank you,
Shawn Page
removed:
http://url2@www.adultlinks.tc/enter/?site=rmv
Are such allow'd Infirmities, that honestie

the last line's said by Camillo in A Winter's Tale, Act 1 Scene 2.

Home