Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Tuesday, June 24, 2003
Posted 07:09 by Del C


so. burning question of the moment:

WHO DRAWS THOSE CUTE LAVALIFE CARTOONS IN THE POPUPS?!

they don't make me the least bit interested in joining up but they are rather charming. particularly that Asian-looking girl with the dangly Scorpio(?) earrings and a cuppa coffee/tea(?) � i <3 that chick's facial expression.
so. we google and find that:
the artist's name is apparently Marcos Chin. it's a good thing i'm apparently not the only blogger to have expressed interest in those pictures.

[addendum] read about this quite some time ago: Madonna's related to Celine Dion � view their family tree

Home