| Delirium Country |
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman |
|
Tuesday, July 22, 2003
Posted 22:16 by Del C blogger lofi, go away! i want my fi that is not lo! *sob!* how do i get the other fi to come back?! in other, less stupid news: July 22 is David Spade's birthday. happy birthday to him, he rawks my sawks. i want to reply to this very strange message that was in my Rogue inbox but it's from an unknown source. bah. Return-Path: <> i mean, it's sort of cute, cause those chrome spheres are like quail eggs that've been...well, chromed. like bronzed, y'know? am all for chroming stuff but when you see a whole page of it in a repeated pattern, it's kinda ick. they look like alien eggs, that kind of thing. |