Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Tuesday, July 22, 2003
Posted 01:39 by Del C


why is the 'Net apparently in a happy imood when _i_ am not?! why?! what's it so happy about, i'd like to know!

and another thing i'd like to know: who is A-n-d-r-e-w S-u-l-l-i-v-a-n and what in god's name makes Ads by Google think that the "Related Search" with his name on it "matches the content and context" of my blog? the bsb fanfic link i could understand, but when have i ever mentioned this person before?!

... except now i think i've inadvertently encouraged the thing by mentioning him and his name shows up more frequently than it did before! argh!

Home