Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Tuesday, August 26, 2003
Posted 01:11 by Del C


another spam with a Hitchhiker's Guide quote in it! >_<
From : Vacationnnn Trips
To :
Subject : Don't be silly
Date : Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:51:04 -0500
Received: from yvqwood ([81.113.131.178]) by mc3-f17.law16.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.5600); Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:57:34 -0700
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jGwwsERmAObDKdflswbN9G3
Return-Path: Vacationnnngh@hushmail.com
Message-ID:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Aug 2003 19:57:35.0267 (UTC) FILETIME=[20BBDF30:01C36B43]

Hi [name witheld],

Think this is too good to be true?

Receive an 3 day 2 night Vaction Voucher
to Your Choice of Several Fantastic
Destinations Around the World.

http://claim--free--travel--for--[name witheld]@7p3.com/index.php?rd=13&e=[email address witheld]

"`Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that "job satisfaction"? 'Cos I don't.'", Candidate dozed off during interview.

http://unsubscribe-from-our-list.bvthoffwukhbswukulcadifwssmkxpqbllibqoany@7p3.com/index.php?rd=15&e=[email address witheld]


Home