Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Sunday, July 25, 2010
Posted 05:12 by Del C
blueberry & hazelnut . . . Pringles?!

yesterday i was grocery shopping and i saw this product:

i was quite perplexed by this bizarre development in snack food. there was also lemon & sesame flavor, but i was OK with that idea since lemon & sesame are fine with savory food. but blueberry & hazelnut?!

interrobangs aside, i went on with my grocery shopping and bought Marty's Baconette instead. i had to poke the bag down from the top shelf using my cell phone. still have to find out whether i like it as much as the no-pig chicharon.

Labels:



Home