Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Monday, May 20, 2002
Posted 02:32 by Del C


awwwright! after procrastinating for i-don't-know-how-long, i finally updated Light Reading, my list of favorite R/H fanfics. they're all completed or one-shot fics, except for a few, like After the End and Manu's When Words Aren't Enough, of which i have such a high opinion that i included it anyway. i just hope she writes more of it soon though {hint hint}

the only trouble is i may have to reupload it again soon bcause i forget to include some fics and then remember them later, and i keep finding new & wonderful stories ppl are writing all the time...it's getting more & more difficult to keep up @_@

Home