| Delirium Country |
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman |
|
Tuesday, May 21, 2002
Posted 06:23 by Del C last night i watched Event Horizon and now i'm definitely smitten with Jason Isaacs, particularly his amazing eyes. i think he'd make a wonderful Lucius Malfoy. in fact he makes me want to audition for the role of Narcissa, which would be pointless bcause i look nothing like her and i'm not old enough, but i sure would like to hang out with him and Tom Felton {lol} come to think of it, i'd seen Jason before in Black Hawk Down but i was too distracted by Josh and Orli and Ewan that time to even take note of the fact that he was bald in the movie! and now i'm listening to Jason's voice in some British commercials, the "Mr. McGregor" one is adorable. i am such a sucker for a man with a British accent ^_^ ooo...some Jason quotage: "I've been on set to try on my outrageous costume and tried to hang around for as long as I could to see how they are doing things. It's very exciting. "I wasn't sure whether to take the part as I'm quite well known for playing villainous characters, but every kid I know phoned me up and begged me to take it." Jason admitted he had not read author JK Rowling's books before getting the role, "but I have now devoured them." *link* hmmm...i can hardly wait to see him in his "outrageous costume," among other things... let's pimp Harry out now; i wish i could write a Harry & Heddi story -- one with Animagus and Ladyhawke elements to it. then there's my stalled Harry/Blaise fic {sigh...} or what about Harry/Morag (just bcause i think her name's cool and i think she must be a funky Scottish chick like Shirley Manson, Sharleen Spiteri and Annie Lennox) and Harry/Sally-Anne (that's just *begging* for a romantic comedy type of thing) much, much later, perhaps a Harry/Gabrielle. if i think about these bunnies long enough, something might come to me. |