| Delirium Country |
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman |
|
Thursday, May 09, 2002
Posted 06:47 by Del C the ol' imood's been changed from delirious to delicious just bcause Lucy called me that {lol!} last night i laughed myself silly watching Crayon Shin-chan. emphasis on the silly; i don't even really know why i am so amused by it. i guess i just have a thing for ridiculous anime comedies. let's see, i also love Hare Tokidoki Buta, about a boy and his pig with weird powers; Takoyaki Mantle Man, a patently absurd series about 5 little superheroes made from 5 little pieces of Japanese snack food; Mojacko!, about a space creature who looks remarkably like a beach ball covered with fur; and Lupin III -- the premise of this 1 may not be as absurd as the others but the stories certainly are {smirk} ooo! lupinthethird.com has stats on my favorite Lupin III character: Height: 5' 9" Weight: 139 lbs. Hair: Black Eyes: Black Profession: Thief Nationality: Japanese Age: Unknown Preferred Weapon: Zantetsu-ken Nagaraboshi |