Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Friday, June 07, 2002
Posted 01:54 by Del C


17


I act like I'm 17.
This test was brought to you by Liam - Serving you fresh farce daily. Take it here.

sounds about right... {grin}

today RoryGilmore1008 told me secret stuff about her Mom: She has held onto her childhood diary over the years as one of her most prized possessions. There is one entry in it. "June 27, 1979: Today I got a diary." She still thinks she may write in it one day.

{lol!} that Lorelai, what a card!

Luce, i thought i had me a random IMer this morning, turns out it was some1 i already knew, i just didn't recognize the screen name {grin}

ai-ya! beautiful Aoshi x Megumi fic: Two Destinies by P. Rico, Soul Mates by Gracey, In Another's Eyes by Sariah DeGidio.

Home