Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Sunday, June 02, 2002
Posted 17:14 by Del C


bcause i'm still feeling somewhat guilty about teasing Ben for the baby name book thing, and to along go with Lucy's trend of discussing names in her blog:
i confess that i have plans to name my rhetorical son Ryan James (so i can call him Jamie for short) and my rhetorical daughter Emily Aravis (will also be called Eries).
for girls i tend to favor androgynous names like Blaise, Jordan, Hunter, etc.

in sort of related news, i know this webpage for Japanizing names and Luce, you can call me Deru {smiley} may i call you Rushi sometimes, just for fun?

Home