Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Thursday, June 20, 2002
Posted 01:29 by Del C


gacked from mah favorite bellydancing Wiccan, Annabella:


you're american beauty. you're full of hope and appreciate the beautiful things in life.
take the which prettie movie are you? quiz, a product of the slinkstercool community.

American Beauty's a grrreat movie -- i was so happy with this result i had to blog it * right now! *
but i'll be sure to try all those other ones later, Annabella :)

later...with Jools Holland .... ehhh. no one's going to get that lame-arse joke but me.
later...there were more quizzes.
from internetjunk.co.uk:


singing the Cookie Monster song (in obligatory googly voice): "C is for cookie, that good enough for me ... Cookie cookie cookie start with C!!!"

Home