Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Saturday, June 22, 2002
Posted 12:30 by Del C


i sink to a new low, stealing this test thingy off of a total stranger's lj


Luce, so what you're saying is...i am like your pocket calculator bcause i'm crazy and hard to figure out? juuust kidding...what's with that random pocket calculator picture, anyway? it looks like the only pocket it'd fit into would be Hagrid's {lol!}

oh, and something wonderful happened this morning. i heard my third version of John's "Your Body Is a Wonderland" on the radio, and it was such a treat -- it was from one of his live gigs and toward the end of it he snuck in a few lines from "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic": Do I have to tell the story / Of a thousand rainy days since we first met / It's a big enough umbrella / But it's always me that ends up getting wet
i felt sort of like he was trying to tell me he's a Sidekick too... {happy happy in-love smilie}

Home