Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Wednesday, June 12, 2002
Posted 06:04 by Del C


just a short post to reassure daaahling Rushi that i still love my blog like nobody's business. and to finally post this portrait of myself and my sister my ducky, whom i love too. she drew it CLAMP-style, i'm the one with glasses on. i love our eyelashes, and like to think they actually are that thick ^.^ but my hair may not stay that long for very long now...i'm thinking of getting it cut soon.

[me & Jill]

btw, Luce, you can't keep me from loving John. he's too firmly entrenched in my consciousness now, and besides...we're going to do that duet someday, bwahahahahaaa!!!

21% - 75%
58% of me is filled with jealousy. Aren't you JEALOUS?


Home