Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Wednesday, June 05, 2002
Posted 07:28 by Del C


Luce, i thought snapfish had blocked remote linking from their servers, turns out it was just a bad link that was keeping my Higgs fanart from displaying...{embarrassment} but i set up an MSN community like you said anyway {shrug}
Annabella, i hope you can see Terence below now :)
and oh yeah, Luce, i saw Norah Jones being interviewed on E! last night -- she is so adorable. i hope i find her Come Away with Me cd so i can put it cozily next to John's Room for Squares when they're not playing. Joiseys ruuule!
speaking of John...more of his gorgeousness in bnw photos from mtv.com
[John Mayer][John Mayer]


Home