Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Sunday, June 30, 2002
Posted 13:22 by Del C


oh. my. goddess.
DeeDee left me a comment. DeeDee, who wrote Finding Lily, one of my favorite HP fics of all time. who is one of my fanfic deities. who has a site, much-ado.net, which is one of my favorite places on the 'Net, ever. who hosts 2 of my favorite fanlistings.
*and* she signed the guestbook.
*and* she said something nice about my blog on her blog too. she called me spiffy!
i must go reciprocate now.

Thel and i talked today. we were incommunicado for awhile and it was all my fault. but finally we're talking again and i'm so relieved our friendship hasn't bn permanently ruined.

definitely a more than OK day, i'd be running around screaming my fool head off if it weren't for this pesky sore throat.

Home