| Delirium Country |
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman |
|
Saturday, June 08, 2002
Posted 01:06 by Del C OK, i did some research on the unidentified Slytherin guy with Flint & Malfoy and i think i may have a name: David Holmes, who is credited as Slytherin Chaser Adrian Pucey in PS/SS and reportedly will also be in CoS. i still haven't checked to see if he's in the first movie though, so that's not 100% sure. alternatively, he could be the Keeper, Bletchley. but i prefer Adrian; he looks like an Adrian to me {smiley} and wouldn't it be sort of cool if Millicent Bulstrode joined the Slytherin team? then she'd be their only girl, but you prolly couldn't tell her apart from the guys {snerk!} {sigh} i really should lay off of the coffee... oh -- happy thought coming on: Dred's staying over at my house tonight! {g} |