| Delirium Country |
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman |
|
Tuesday, June 04, 2002
Posted 04:04 by Del C out of all the great new CoS pics EW.com published, i had to fixate on this 1 {grin} on the left is my Overbite Boy, Marcus Flint. he's Scott Fearn btw, not Will Theakston as the credits from the first movie erroneously state. Will Theakston is Terence Higgs, and a different kind of hotness altogether -- i'll have to post my Higgs fanart later. and that guy behind Malfoy, what a dish! thou must not remain unidentified, o cute Slytherin boy! i wonder if he was in the first movie...better check that on my video later too, heheheheheh... and now i bring you...a rather pixelated, but still cute Terence Higgs. |