Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Thursday, June 06, 2002
Posted 06:56 by Del C


this has been going on for awhile now (actually more like since the first few episodes of Bakuretsu Hunters that i saw months ago) but today i joyfully announce my love of Carrot x Tira with a lovely lovely piccie from MASK - the Carrot Glaces shrine on the right below. awww...'waaaiii!!!

[carrot_tira_pissed][kiss!!!]


and on the Rurouni Kenshin front, i love the idea of Aoshi x Megumi. i used to not like it, preferring Sano x Meg, but recently i was converted, and AxM is one of my official 'ships now, along with Sano x Misao ^_^

Home