Delirium Country
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman

am currently [my current mood]   |   the 'net is currently [current mood of the 'net]

Saturday, June 01, 2002
Posted 09:40 by Del C


today i watched the first three videos of the sh�jo anime To Heart -- i'm not quite sure what the Japanese title is, but the words cute and sweet were invented for this series. anyway, in the second ep was a band called Childish an Hour. Japanese bands have such whimsical names! ^_^ i'm going to go get that article about Japanese band names and be right back.

well, here it is:
Funky music stuff

Five actual names of Japanese pop-music bands: Bump of Chicken; Dog Hairdressers; The Pees; Elephant Kashimashi; and Super Butter Dog.

More on music: A major Japanese musical phenomenon has sprouted from a cluster of shops. Few music lovers realize that Shibuya-Kei, a cutesy East-West pop sound that denotes the casual attitude of modern youths, is named after the Shibuya shopping district of western Tokyo.


Home