| Delirium Country |
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman |
|
Friday, June 14, 2002
Posted 01:35 by Del C update: i now have an lj in addition to my blog and my dj. on the list to the left i've a new link to another Sidekick lj, belonging to the charming Kara. and yes, Annabella, i am decidedly strange for trying to maintain a blog and 2 journals all at the same time. but this isn't Delirium Country for nothing! {lol} i'm prolly going to have to get my long hair cut since i can't take care of it like i really should. which is a shame, bcause i really do want to keep my Hermione hair. and no plans yet to take a photograph of me & Jill posing like in our portrait :) Chels, thanks for the kind comment on the drawing, my sister really wants to know what ppl think of it. |