| Delirium Country |
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman |
|
Wednesday, August 07, 2002
Posted 01:53 by Del C last week i finally got Come Away with Me! happy happy joy joy! and i got it at the music store where my quest for Norah Jones was previously thwarted. maybe it helped that i walked away that last time with utter dejection obvious in my every step, so they said, "aw, poor kid, let's get her the cd she wants!" shyeah right. {lol} so anyway it's been played on and off in both of our cd drives at home (my fam and the neighbors are prolly sick of it by now), and presently resides in its rightful place beside John Mayer's Room for Squares. so there. |