| Delirium Country |
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman |
|
Saturday, August 03, 2002
Posted 02:00 by Del C to Ben: the link to your blog has finally been updated. thanks for reminding me, i did find out about your new URL sometime ago but i've bn neglecting my blog. again. and 'tis not for you to understand the quotage of Del, yours is but to wonder and reflect upon the strangeness :-) can it be thou hast not read the works of thy fellow Brit Neil Gaiman? he whom i worship as a god {g} to Subliminy, who was so nice about the fact that i'm always posting silly quizzes: i bring yet another silly quiz. forgive me, all. PG-13 Now we're getting somewhere - your actions are now past pre-teen level, and you're beginning to display some more mature content in your life
|