| Delirium Country |
"Sometimes I forget what I was going to say. Sometimes I remember things everyone else has forgotten for ever and always."
--Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman |
|
Wednesday, August 28, 2002
Posted 17:44 by Del C
*sigh* You're no fun. You've turned out to be Canon!Harry, and you're soo boring. You've got one thing on your mind, but unfortunately, that one thing is defeating Lord Voldemort, and that puts a damper on your love life. If you do fall for a guy, however, it will be someone also helping take down the Dark Lord - you're so into saving the world you wouldn't be paying attention to anyone else. Your best slash pairings are with those most likely to join in the fight, like Oliver Wood, the Weasley twins, and Cedric Diggory (even though he's, ya know...dead.) Surprisingly enough, you and Voldie/Tom Riddle would also make a great pair - you're both obsessing over each other, so it's rather natural. |